ANNA LE GRANGE
Lactation Consultant IBCLC
Are you pregnant and wanting to breastfeed? Are you unsure of how is all works and even if it will work out for you at all? Are you confused by all the conflicting information flying at you from every angle?
Through my work with 100s of new families I have discovered that they often found breastfeeding harder than they imagined.
There are things that they wish they’d known before embarking on their journey.
In this 2 hour class I will:
-Help you understand what your newborn’s behaviour is telling you and how this relates to breastfeeding.
– Explain how breastfeeding works.
– Show you how to attach your baby to the breast.
– Explain how important it is to care for yourself in the early weeks and why it makes a difference.
– Discuss how those around you can support you during this time
– Show you when and where you should go for help if you need it.
– Answer absolutely any questions you have about feeding your baby
Pregnancy is the perfect time to prepare yourself for breastfeeding. Knowing what to expect can have a huge impact on the early weeks with your newborn. I will give you factual, practical and mindful guidance, so that you can head into life with your new baby full of confidence and positivity.
£45 per couple
Book via http://mammalia.co.uk/classes/